Women's 15% dedicated quota in Punjab and equal candidate for remaining 85% as well

unfortunately, men are being sent backward to let women forward. Slogan of Equality of women is a laughing joke for men. This is not limited to the jobs, in the parliament there is quota exclusively for women and there is not prohibition for their participating in general seats i.e. there are 100% opportunities for women in politics where as men have much less than that, ans still claim to be equal.

Posted Status in Social & People
Login InOR Register